The following Terms & Conditions extend to cover all other points in the competition rules & general information.
- The 5th World Amateur Golfers Championship (‘The Tournament’) shall be under the management and control of the PGAs of Europe & the Tournament Organsing Committee, whose decision on all matters relating to the Tournament will be final.
- The PGAs of Europe and / or the Tournament Organising Committee of the 5th World Club ProAm may at its discretion amend or add any condition of the Tournament.
- Participants in the tournament agree to participate in any media promotion and publicity before, during and after the Tournament. Competitors assent to pictures of them appearing and being used for event promotion. Including all social media platforms.
- By registering online and accepting the tournaments terms & conditions, competitors agree to participate in the 5th World Club ProAm tournament at their own risk. The Tournament Organising Committee, PGAs of Europe, sponsors, host golf clubs, accommodation and other suppliers of goods and services accept no liability for any death, injury, property loss or damage incurred during or arising out of any aspect of the conduct of the Tournament .
- All events will be conducted in accordance with the rules of golf and such local rules as approved by the PGAs of Europe & the Tournament Organising Committee.
- Whilst the initial 20% Deposit is non-refundable, any additional refund applications received before 31 November 2018 will be subject to a US$150 administration charge. Cancellations after 31 November 2018 will be subject to a 30% surcharge.